FAQs for Media Attendees
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR MEDIA ATTENDEES
Do you have an additional question not listed here? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there a fee to attend?
No, there is no fee for members of the press – you’re invited to join us at no cost!
What do I need to do to go?
Media passes are invite-only and spots are limited. While we are open to accepting invite requests via our email email@example.com, out of respect for our exhibitors and in order to maintain the event’s intimate, engaging feel, we exercise strict parameters for media attendees. We will require proof of a current business card upon check-in at the event. If you have not received an invitation from us and would like to be added to our media list, please carefully review the following criteria before submitting your request:
- You MUST be a qualified, active editorial representative from one of the following media outlets:
- Consumer magazine
- TV station/network/news or talk show
- Radio station/network/news or talk show
- Online magazine, news or lifestyle site
- Top-tier influencer platform
- If you are a freelance journalist, please provide the names of the outlets you are currently developing content for.
2. You MUST send a scan of your current business card. If no card is available, kindly send a link to your LinkedIn profile or online portfolio.
3. You MUST provide at least 2 examples of lifestyle content published within the past nine months. This may include holiday gift guides, product round-ups and/or consumer trend stories.
Once you have submitted the above stated criteria, the Press Previews team will review and, if approved, you will receive a formal invitation from a member of the Press Previews team. Please note that the Press Previews team reserves the right to deny entry based on the quality of coverage and reach shared.
PRESS PREVIEWS INVITATIONS ARE NON-TRANSFERRABLE. ANYONE WHO RSVP’S WITHOUT HAVING RECEIVED A FORMAL INVITATION FROM THE PRESS PREVIEWS TEAM IS SUBJECT TO ALL ABOVE CRITERIA. THOSE THAT DO NOT MEET THIS CRITERIA AND ATTEMPT TO ATTEND THE EVENT WILL BE SUBJECT TO EXPULSION FROM THE VENUE.
When is the deadline to RSVP?
Media are invited to register up until the day before the event (June 20, 2018), but we recommend signing up as soon as possible so we can keep you updated on the exhibitors.
About the Exhibitors:
How many exhibitors will be there?
We anticipate around 15 exhibitors at to ensure an intimate and productive event.
How long will I have to speak with each exhibitor?
You are welcome to spend as much time as you need with each exhibitor, as long as you have the chance to speak with the brands you need before the event closes at 6 p.m. EST
What types of brands will be there?
Our exhibitors offer a wide range of products available across the country – and around the world! – that offer something for every reader or viewer.
When are these products rolling out to the market?
We encourage brands to showcase products that are rolling out Q4 2018, just in time for the holiday season.
Will I receive samples?
Yes, you will be given a tote bag to collect any samples and press kits from each exhibitor.
How long is the event?
The event will run from 12 p.m. – 6 p.m. EST.
Will lunch be provided?
There will be lunch provided for media. There will also be light beverages and snacks available all day for both exhibitors and press attendees.