Hurray, it’s summer! The 4th of July is upon us and that means we’re finally in the heat of the season. Break out the beach towels, sunglasses, and ice cream. In honor of our favorite time of year, we’re sharing some of our favorite essentials that are sure to help you have the best summer possible. Pass the SPF, please!
1. 40th Anniversary Croakies: Can you believe that these classic eyewear retainers (yes, that’s what they’re called, we looked it up) turned 40 this year?! To celebrate, Croakies released some retro prints that are sure to take you back. Ensure that your sunglasses don’t go missing this summer, and stay stylish at the same time.
2. Hamilton Beach Food Chopper: Whip up salsa or salad for social occasions in minutes with the help of this nifty food chopper! Summer is the season of picnics and parties, and you’re busy enough as it is. But that doesn’t mean you have to bring a store-bought dish to your neighbor’s BBQ. Make chopping veggies a thing of the past and impress your friends with healthy, fresh eats that will balance out those burgers.
3. BigMouth Inc Gigantic Watermelon Beach Blanket: Not only is this ultra-soft blanket comfy, it’s also five feet wide, giving you plenty of room to stretch out with a good book and refreshing beverage. It even comes with a storage tote, making it simple to transport from van to sand.
4. Yes to Coconut Ultra Light Spray Body Lotion: Nothing smells of summer quite like coconut! This easy spray-on lotion will keep your skin feeling soft after a day out in the sun. And you can feel good about using this product too, because Yes To products contain at least 95% natural ingredients and are made with recyclable materials.
5. OPI’s California Dreaming Line: The newest collection from the nail experts at OPI embodies summer…carefree days, endless sun, and bright colors. Our favorite shades are “Time for a Napa” and “This Is Not Whine Country”.
Stock up on these essentials and you’re sure to have the most fabulous summer ever! Did we miss anything on our list? Let us know in the comments!