Did you forget that Father’s Day is this coming Sunday? Don’t worry, we understand…and we’re here to help! We’ve rounded up five Father’s Day gifts that you can buy last minute…without paying a million dollars for shipping. Just don’t forget a card!
- Gift Cards: You may think gift cards make an impersonal gift, but when it’s the perfect one that shows Dad how much you know him, a gift card can instantly become a thoughtful choice. Our past exhibitor com offer e-gift cards too, so if Dad lives far away, you can still get your gift to him on time for this Sunday. Some gift cards that may peak his interest are Cabela’s, MovieTickets.com, Lowe’s, and Spotify!
- Spirits: Help Dad stock the liquor cabinet! Swing by the package store to pick up an interesting bottle of something he may not have tried before. We’re big fans of Gin Lane 1751, a collection of four Victorian-style gins from London. You can even gift all four so Dad can have a tasting!
- Classic Must-Haves: We bet you can find a Brooks Brothers near you, and that’s a good thing because they’ve got tons of gifts that we’re loving! The frequently traveling father would probably enjoy a new Travel Case, a dad who visits the race tracks would appreciate this Needlepoint Flask, and a bookworm would certainly find some new reading material in the Books & Audio section.
- A Clean Shave: Harry’s is a subscription grooming service that ships razors directly from their factory in Germany. By cutting out a middleman, they are able to ship high quality product for half the price. Dad will never have to worry about running out of razors with a subscription like this!
- Dream Appliances: Our three-time exhibitor Hamilton Beach sells their products in retailers nationwide, making it fairly easy to find a store near you with these dad-friendly kitchen appliances. Check out the Breakfast Sandwich Maker (we actually want one too…), the Bar Blender (if you like pina coladas), or a Deep Fryer.Do you have any tips for last minute Father’s Day shopping? Comment below!