At Press Previews, we host a limited number of brands to create an intimate environment in order for both the media and you to make a real connection. Although this makes it easier for the attending media to see each brand, you should still strive to stand out to the press as they’re walking through the event. Not sure how? We’ve got you covered:
1. Make your booth awesome. Represent your brand in a simple, strategic way. Display your products by showing them in real-life examples. You can even use screens or iPads to depict your product in action. Having signage behind your booth also adds an extra touch that grabs attention before the media even reach your booth. The image of your booth itself will stick in the minds of the media, reminding them of why they liked your brand. Check out our post on how to make your table display stand out for more on prepping your booth!
2. Samples, samples, samples! Bring samples of the products that you want to promote, especially if you have a food product. Who doesn’t love free snacks?! Give the media something to bring home, consistently reminding them of your brand.
3. Provide the facts. Media expect to see your product, but knowing the facts is another story. Here are some questions you should be prepared to answer:
- How much does the product cost?
- Where can consumers purchase the product?
- Is the product nationally distributed?
- Why these products?
- Who is your target audience?
If you take the time to make your booth awesome, hold exciting conversations, and share your love and knowledge for your brand, you should have no trouble making a lasting impression at Press Previews.
Do you have any other tips that we missed? Comment below!