Have you ever stared longingly at a “What’s Trending Now” round-up in your favorite glossy or news site and wondered why your perfectly on-trend brand wasn’t even on the editor’s radar? The products in that round-up may be trending “now” but the conversations that landed them a highly-coveted spot took place long beforehand.
Press Previews: Trendsetters 2019 is a meeting of the minds between the nation’s top media and brands to discuss what’s trending in the new year, right as media are on the hunt for the hottest consumer trends and new products. On Thursday, February 14, 2019, we invite you to join us with your 2019 product pipeline and industry trend forecasts for a day of conversations that set the stage for a year packed with coverage and media relationships to last a lifetime.
A look at our 2018 Press Previews Holiday Gift Guide Media Event
WHY PRESS PREVIEWS
With a combined 30+ years of PR experience, your Press Previews hosts understand the significance of building relationships between media and brands and have cultivated an engaging event environment that allows these relationships to flourish. The Press Previews team has extensive media relations and event-planning expertise along with a vast network of media connections sure to move the needle for your brand.
By participating in Press Previews, you can expect:
- Direct access to a hand-selected list of national editors, reporters, producers, and influencers right as they’re embarking on their hunt for the hottest 2019 trends
- Only top-quality media attendance and interaction
- Relaxed event flow, intimate environment, and an exhibitor cap, allowing time and plenty of space for engaging displays and conversations that lead to coverage
- Ideal timing to present new products to media
- Pitching tips shared before, during, and after the event to maximize opportunities on-site and continue to build relationships following
- An interactive lunch-and-learn on how to tap into consumer motivation to capitalize on the hottest trends, led by a panel of marketing, media, and trend experts.
Want to see us come to LA?
Are you interested in participating in a Press Previews event in LA? Let us know by clicking the button below and entering your information! We’ll let you know when our first LA event is taking place.Sign Up